Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, July 16, 2006

been so sick last 2 wks..

probably its becuz of the weather.. its so common now to have fever, flu, sore throat n cough.. especially me.. who can gets heaty easily..

but for a talkative me.. no voice to tok is such a torture... coughing non stop in the middle of the nite is unbearable.. i m piggy.. sleep is everything..

well.. wanted soooo much to update n vent all my frustrations n anger in my blog last fri.. cuz my new supervisor is driving me crazy.. but somehow.. i m too tired...then last sat i m too sick to blog..

then last sun, i went majionging with my UC frds... so fun.. but i lost $13.. haha.. i not the worse, my "son" lost even more.. haha... then went for our beri late dinner at some coffeeshop in bishan.. n it was super oily...

yest went sakura buffet, my treat for my beloved baby bro, who is turning 17 soon.. well.. when i m 17.. i used to b HAPPY n STUPID n becuz of ignorance, HAPPY is all i m made up.. hmm... well, bro, HAPPY BDAE TO U!!! =)

but the meal caused me some weight gain :( typical singaporeans.. haha.. so amazing n lucky for me to lose some kg during the sickly wk, but gained all back in a meal.. till now (over 24hrs).. i still feel bloated..

went pat-toring with my si monkey at ikea n queensway just now.. my legs almost broke due to the walking... got my first pair of running shoes (not borrowed), adidas at 25% discount.. but still kinda ex.. i got many heels but none of them are as ex as this...

hmm.. 1st time buy running shoes, lucky got si monkey to give opinions, else i dunno wad stupid thing i will get again...

so tireed.... think i stop blogging now...

nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home