Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Challenge Me!!!!

Yesterday, gleefully, I and some other colleagues of mine sent off the bdae auntie with a lunch at BPP’s jap restaurant. It was her bdae- as well as her last day at work.

===============The lighter part below is about my grumblings of her sins============

This bdae auntie, for whom I shall, named her as ML here, is nothing but a trouble maker. The ugly heart creature, who claims to be a sincere Buddhist, woke up on her off days very very very early in the morning, to go Bugis Buddha Temple to pray… However, its COMMON SENSE that if you want accumulates credits or does fewer sins, it is NOT RIGHT to gossip or backstab right?!!?!

The entire organization, even those not related to her in any departments or units, had been backstab/ criticized/ gossiped/rumored by her. And she sets rumors, or assume/imagine about the people’s background, and these victims don’t even know her!
Eg: This woman’s husband is selling xxxx at xxxx.
This fellow don’t wear bra to work, all the guys like to sit with her.
This woman got a son who came out in newspaper 2 years ago because he committed suicide.

Her specialty is recognizing people’s face with super memory and gets news about gossips then SPREAD. I think her brain only got this function. Anybody whom she met before, she will remember it and remind you about the person years later. Eg: This person ar, last year also in our organization, but she resigned and stayed at home. See now grow so fat!

Her eyes are real sharp. And her patience is equals to zero. For example, the bus comes at 545pm, she MUST step out of the office and start the 5mins walk to bus stop at 520pm! Her watch/clock all are 10mins faster than the actual time. Actually, to be punctual is good. This I admire her. But, you moved the time of the office clock to 10mins faster, then when I reached at 8.05am according to her time, I am considered Late?! Her maths must had FAILED!!! She starts packing out at her time 515pm, walks out of the office at 520pm. Only to reach the bus stop at 525 or 530pm, and wait for the bus for 20mins! Stupid right?! I told you, her brain functions very limited!!!

Me, the cute innocent naïve me, also gena her backstaps. One very fine day, she was telling out LOUD to the whole office “Aiyoh, 810am liao, that Linda still not here yet!”. I overheard this and immediately shocked her from stepping out from the partitions. I caught her gossiping about me, and no one wants to step her or what. But her mouth is just too big. She often says things out loud to let others hear, because she wants people to be punished. Evil heart right?!

She treats people with very much concern. Ranging from you wearing a new top/new skirt to what you ate for lunch yesterday. Even if you got pregnant, she will teach you about the skills of differentiating the baby’s gender, without going through the ultrasound testes. And for goodness sake, if what she said is true, then the doctors all should worship her. Just to let my readers knows that she likes to act smart.

Oh, this ML also likes to share secrets. She will get to know you better, then tell other people the problems you are facing, in a 2snake-heads way. Eg: Come, I tell you a secret about AAA, you don’t tell others! Then she will turn to AAA and say the same thing. Come, I tell you a secret about BBB but you don’t tell others. Soon, the whole office knows, but she is the only one spreading…. Pengz

The powerful thing is, she likes to quote what you said! For example if I told her I don’t know who is quitting when she asked, she will go around and tells the world that the management is hiding the fact that someone is quitting because LINDA says she don’t know about it, and she will add on and imagine then says that the someone must be pregnant!!! Someone should chop off her tongue for maligning and framing and intentionally injuring an innocent’s chastity and reputation, and under the Law, she should be sued for SLANDER!!!

Her brain also got serious problem until, last month she said this person named AAA is good, and then next month, she will tell you that AAA is bad. In Chinese, we called this slapping own’s mouth. But I don’t wanna correct her, because her brain is DEFORMED and cannot take in logics.

I am so happy, when one day, the boss told her she is being replaced and transferred to other departments. I was thanking heaven and gods that fairness and justice finally came!!!! The best thing is, because she thinks that the boss is picking on her, and she cannot take the fact that after 15years with the organization, she had to put up with these humiliation, she resigned! YEAH!!!!!!!! Heaven got eyes!!!!

Not I want to side the boss, I hate my boss too, all employees hate boss. Hehe. However, this time, I must clarify because my boss actually did gave her A LOT of chances. NO ONE told the boss about how evil is ML, but again, her own BIG MOUTH gave her away.

She was gossiping and grumbling and complaining about something so loud, that the boss happens to pass by, but my smart boss, listened to what she is making up again, without the need to eavesdrop. When she called ML in for a good scolding, ML starts to ACCUSE her victims report and sabo her. Like I said, no one reports on her right? Haha… She then came out crying, telling me what she “suffered”, when I saw her crying, I wanted to console her as a colleague. But when I discovered about the real reason why she got scolded, I slipped away because she doesn’t deserve any sympathy. In order words, I support the boss for scolding her! She is even as ridiculous as asking me to be her alliance so when the boss asked if she got gossip, I will be her witness that she didn’t. Guys, am I so stupid?

=================ok, back to the point=================

Yesterday was her last working day, she was on half day leave, after which, she will be clearing leave till the end of the month. However, because it is an organisation’s rule, she is required to come back at the end of the month to do clearance. She refused to and further accused the management is trying to make things difficult for her!

During lunch, she questioned me why must she come back on her official last day when she is supposed to be on leave and she will be at overseas!? Then I told her it’s an organsiation rule and anyone and everyone, regardless of appointment or rank, had to do the same!

Then she further challenged me that all her stuffs are handed over already, and if she comes back on her last day, who is going to pay her the leave? I told her, as long as one day you are with the organization, you are also obliged to come back even if you are on leave. You should know this rule very well since you kept saying you spent 15years here!

The she insisted that I quote her an example of people quitting, but have to come back on last day to do clearance. With my limited experience, I managed to gave the a list of people who obeyed this rule. She is still not satisfied and insisted that the management is picking on her.

Then I told her, remember Ms F who left last year?! She was clearing her leave but she also came back on her last day! She told her, when is her last day!? I shocked the whole table by remembering and telling her its 2nd Sep 05. I am on chicken pox mc and you are the one who smsed me that it’s Ms F last day. See, she is slapping herself with her own kpo-ness! She insisted me to show her prove when I was eating my salmon don while she already finished hers and too free so challenges me. I don’t wanna talk to her, waste my time. And by then, we are already arguing louder and louder, so the others told me to cool down. I give face.

Upon coming back to office, I see the sms she sent to me last year. It’s still in my old handphone!!! I think that time I am simply too sick, that’s why I never delete it (my normal practice is to reply then close the phone without deleting until the mailbox is full) and because heaven got eyes, when she comes back at the end of the month, I will shut her up with this sms! Furthermore, I got a written proof, that she had also signed and acknowledge (I think I study too much law also) that last year 2nd Sep 06, Ms F is on overseas leave but she came back to office to do clearance, the whole office is witness!

Come! Challenge me! If you want to quarrel, I welcome you! Last time I been giving way to you because you are still my colleague. Now, if you want to leave the organization in shame because of your own wrongful accusations, I shall grant you the chance!!!

I am Lindarella, a libra, loves to stand for justice. If I am right, I shall show you what a libra is capable of! I hereby, urge all victims of hers, to come and support me!!!

The trouble-maker is gone, and let her suffer outside without people so forgiving like us. Let her knows how well and forgiving we treated her in the past and let her suffer from her own doings!

My legs are fat, but hers are worse. And Legs so FAT already, still spend a fortune on pedicure and dares to show off. Whats the use? Heart and mouth so evil already still pray so hard, whats the use?

Conclusion: Heaven have eyes!

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. i see you have a lot of pent-up emotions in you.. haha.. good to keep it inside.. presumably few of the ppl in ur office know abt this blog?

 
At 1:25 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger lindarella said...

yup... u r?

 
At 12:49 AM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

38.. u power n super memory too.. the way u challenge her is wow wow wow... thumbs up for u to our 38 gang... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home