Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, October 19, 2009

Side Effects of Vacation

ya, u r not reading it wrongly. my vacation ends with some side effects. look at my foot blisters!!!!! i m sorry tat u have to see this unsightful pic of my foot... haha.... its taken with my hp in the hotel room at disney... my foot hurts every step i took




but tats not all, due to the sun and rain and the all day walk, my left knee is acting up... argh!!! and ya, i m "allergic" to the sun... my skin tat is exposed to the sun, developed few itch rashes... oh, did u remember the minnie mouse ears i wore on the day to magic kingdom? i didn't noe tat the sun was so powerful till my scalp tat was not shield by the minnie's ears were burned. so it was quite funny, my hair with pink scalp but with a white (i mean normal scalp color) "hair band"... haha





and another side effects, i think u all will experience it oso.. its the hole in the pocket.... i thank smk who bought me a kate spade bag from the outlet... but i bought myself a wristlet tat seems like its matching piece! haha.. then espirt shirt (formal wear), some VS, a juicy couture skinny, my first pair of 9west shoes and some misc tat i dun remember... haha... the hole beri big!!! my savings is crying!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home