Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good News!

YEAH!!! after so many downs, finally got some good news to share!!!

My "TWIN", aka MICHELLE CHIA finally agrees to Mr Micheal Lim's marriage proposal after his several attempts!!!

So, they are ROMing this 09 Nov 06!!!! So excited!!! Congrats MR and MRS Lim!!!! YEah!!! haha...

oh ya, my twin is getting me to be her EMCEE of her solemnisation.. i m so HONOURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at the same time oso scare my language not good enuff... nvm.. after exams, i can start planning my speech liao.. haha.. pls pay at the counter!!!


other than my twin getting married, xiaohui, my ex-poly frd... whom i just met up with, oso getting married!!! she showed me n the class the photos of her hubby's proposal... wow.. ok, her hubby's name oso Micheal.. haha... so coincidence...

He proposed to her, with those luminous stick stucked into the beach in the shape of a big heart, with words saying "Will you marry me".... so romantic.. and the proposal gift is...

A super duper cute doggie of 3mths old (both of them loves dogs!), snow white furry and they named it Winter!! guess how much is Winter?!!??! 2k leh!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his neck is wearing a ring... wooohooo... no wonder the photographs oso got show xiaohui crying...

any normal gal CONFIRM will cry cuz too touched liao lor...

they ROMing 27 jan 07.

think at this marriagable age of mine, alot of pple in my social circle is getting, planning or had gotten marriage... soon, i will be very excited over my best friend's wedding, then get tired of it, then sick of it.. then.. haha.. realised i m getting older... aiyoh!!! anyway...

To both couples: wishing you "forever love!!"

CONGRATS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home