Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Vday 2007 (Surprise)


sorry readers, was abit bz lately. now then post my vday celebrations. hehe

took half day afternoon leave from work as my dear monkey n me already planned some stuffs on our beri special day.

then when i knock off and is on the way to meet him, he called n asked if i received his surprise... i was already abit sianz but wad surprise? nothing lor!!! then he revealed tat he actually ordered flowers delivery 2wks b4 vday, n send to my office in the morning!!! nv expect my wood wood monkey so romantic.. haha... but how come i nv see the flowers? u joking is it?

n guess wad? the stupid florist, when SPECIALLY requested to b send in the morning (cuz i afternoon on leave), didn't plan his time properly in this bz day, came oni in the afternoon ard 4pm!!!! when i received the call from the receptionist from my company, i already saw my monkey n i already noe lor. wad surprise? STUPID FLORIST!!! i now not in company how to collect? in the end, have to trouble my colleagues to carry it...


hmmm..... nx day go office... hahah... really surprise...







almost fainted.... WHERE GOT PPLE GIVE "FISH TANK" one?! haha... dear, u trying to b creative is it?! hahahaha... but becuz the flowers so obvious n i can't hide it under my table like my colleague does, n can't bring it back via MRT, n its nothing to b ashamed of, so i displayed it in my office.. haha...

hmm... half a dozen of red roses, half submerging in the half full tank filled with water n color stones, half blooming proudy with a pair of bear bear tied tightly together.


And the card says...





Oh my god, where got ple put full name one? haha... my colleagues all ask.. haha.. n see the "(sfz)".... bish u ar!!! hehe... but such sweetness darling name, u noe i noe la... :P si monkey, bish!!!!

Oh, the bear bear, which my dear says its actually meant to b a pig, hmm.... bish u!
after taking it out, the bear bear is actually one male n female, one with a hair ribbon n the other with a bow tie. i so smart to discover rite? hehe.. n the are tied hands in hands.. love... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home