Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!!

Hi all, I m back to blog for the first time in this new year 2007.

Happy NEW YEAR!!!

Sorry, been kinda bz n tired n lazy to blog…hehe.. as usual!

My new year eve was spend with monkey n his frds (Edwin n his gf, yichun n wendy, money n me, aiping n lihe n lip keong).. sorry liling n pple, they booked me first plus wendy flying off for 1yr work overseas, so priority is to spend with them first..

We went to a chicken rice cum steamboat restaurant opp Bras Basah, steamboat again! -_-“ but the steamboat is sooooo much better than the one we had for eve of xmas eve.. n the dishes (cooked one) are nicer..

After our crap, we took some pics… then… ya.. so much crap.. but hor.. where the pics?!!?!? YI CHUN!!! Monkey!!! U all too inefficient liao!!! From new yr eve till now still haven sent!!! BISH!!!!


Cuz monkey knew the manager quite well, so we proceed to the TCC at nafa (got discount!!! Hehe), stayed there n slack… thanks to the spacious cozy space n big bean bags… we all become so lazy… slacking like no bones, then chat… n I watched the pple outside the glass panel, walking and rushing.. to see the fireworks maybe…or to countdown.. then the roads start to jam with cars… haha.. while we are slacking comfortably in the cozy air conditioned place, enjoy our drinks n nice nice food… (think tat nite eat a lot.. haha)

Then Jessie, finally knocked off and appeared.. then with her presence… more chats to come.. haha… we totally forgot need to countdown!!! PENGZ… haha

Until aiping’s hubby called n wished her… then she told us all, “Hey, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” then we realized we chatted for 1 yr liao..then start greeting everyone.. haha…

Then dunno y I go n bite my monkey… maybe he hurted me or wad..forget liao, can see from the pic below, my bite is so gentle…













Then he returned with a BIG BITE on my arm!!!! So pain until I “OUCH!!!” then u noe like instant photo, after 5secs, the image will appear… my bruise start to appear after 5 counts… quite pervert leh.. stupid si monkey!!! All the frds there only laugh, nv help me bite him.. sob…

See the pic, blue black bruise!!! Tat was taken immediately after the bite.














This pic was taken on the 4th day of the bite… the bruise getting from bad to worse.. so ugly!!!! Until my supervisor tot I was abused by my bf… I let mama see.. mama said monkey was too hungry!!! PENGZZ!!!!















After TCC, we went to the shop opp for some prata… but hor… PRATA SHOP NO PRATA!!!! Believe anot?! I dun understand.. so humid somemore, other pple all got prata.. kinda disappointed.. so we chatted n drink teh, till we pek chek then we left, n we see the pple who just came, got prata!!! Siao… wadever!

Then after some good attempts of flagging, my monkey fly me back with cab.. since its already 5am.. then I waited with monkey till 530 for the 1st bus to come while drinking tea again at the coffeeshop..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home