Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, December 23, 2006

My 1st Xmas In New Company

Was busy buying last min x’mas gift yesterday, then reach home, faster wrap them as I watch my favorite TV drama. I think I quite smart to buy extra x’mas cards and wrap. My mama n small bro see liao, “kop” from me… haha… tat shows my “yan guang” beri good…

Thank u mama from helping me wrap a couple of the presents… but still, I wrap faster than u!!! mama was joking tat if I were ever out of job, I know which line to join.. haha… where got everyday x’mas one!?

This morning, when I carried a big bag of gifts to office, I was very SURPRISED to see my table, full of gifts!!! Big and small!!! A bit overwhelmed and touched and happy and worried…. Happy because the mood is here!!! Overwhelmed is because the gifts abit too much… touched because I m oni a new comer and never expect them to include me in their gift list, and tis is the 1st time I ever had such surprise from my colleagues, cuz such thing would NV EVER HAPPEN in my ex-organisation!!! Worried is because I scare the gifts I bought yesterday is too little for distribution cuz those whom I nv expect to give me, also buy me a set… fainted… haha… and thanks dear colleagues, for placing them on my table either yesterday nite or this morning.. wad a surprise…

Then lucky beforehand, I already joint $$$ with some of my other colleague to buy chocolates for every1. then, tat means every1 got something from us and me! Then early in the morning, the grp of us went ard distributing the gifts (chocolate wrapped by watsons), and the guys will ring the bell and says “HO HO HO”, then we gals will sing the “We wish u a merry Christmas, We wish u a merry Christmas, We wish u a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!” “Ho, Ho Ho” “ Merry Christmas!!!”… hahaha.. we went around the office singing and ringing. then end up my grp brought up the mood and morale of the office to the highest point!!! Haha.. fun leh!!! Ooops, forgot to mention, BIG BOSS NOT AROUND MA!!!! hahahahahaha

Then after all the fun, lunch time we went to a Chinese restaurant in IP, then the food is SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!! The chicken so tender and tasty, the pan tofu oso beri nice with chewy prawns!!! The point is… I had 2 bowls of rice… fat… haha
Then tot tat was the end of a feast, then come back office, 3pm they go invite our scholars students for mini performance (for our dept oni). So the 5 of them Sing and Play Violin!!! WOW, NICE LEH!!! Handsome boys (boys, not man cuz haven go NS yet) actually can sing and play well!!! Interesting bunch of them lor!!! Then got chips, drinks and log cake again!!! This is the how many log cakes I’ve eaten in my office?! I dunno, lost count liao… for the past few wks, our colleagues got so many cakes from diff vendors, including Raffles Hotel, Marriot Hotel, Swissotel, Conrad Continental, Bangawan Solo etc.. too many.. forgot…

Then today is “dong zhi”, the tang yuan festival.. then after the superstar session, the pantry auntie cooked tang yuan for all of us.. haha.. pengz.. so full!!!
















Think I came to work with a big bag, I go back also with a big bag.. hahaha… thanks!!!




Merry X’Mas to ALL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home