Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, December 23, 2006

KL Blog 3 (Amazing Race and Hotel)

Amazing Race

In KL Blog 1, I mentioned I got a map rite? It comes in handy here. We spread out the map in air, discussed about the route. And we marched through the lousy roads and crazy cars like playing amazing race. Haha..

All we have is our luggage, map and brain and low morale. However, we cannot let the coach reach the hotel earlier than us!!! So we walked beri fast, with an aim to reach earlier to show tat we are smart!!!! Haha.. with time constraint, I understand y amazing race is so fun.

Roaming about in a foreign land with a map n must reach the first!!! Oh yeah!

We did it!!!! Haha… smart hor!? Fun rite?

So happy… then we checked in, our rooms are not on the same floor.. haiz.. peak season.. then we draw lots, xem took the higher floor.. sobz…

Hotel Federal KL

The bed was so huge!!!! Oh yes!!! This is wad I needed most after the long journey!!! Cuz we already lost a lot of time due to jam, we faster unload the baggages, wash up prepare to go for our 1st shopping trip.

These are the pics we took in the room.. hehe..






Then after wash up, we faster go to the nearest shopping ard our hotel for some shopping, to make up for the lost time… wow… so big!!! N so complicated!!! They got north, south, east, west wings and their basement2 is called LG for lower ground, Ground for basement 1… no wonder I forever on the wrong floor! Haha.. Pengz.. not the first time I went KL.. but I think they really changed a lot.. but not to the better.. in my personal opinion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home