Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, December 23, 2006

KL Blog 1 (Preparation)

Oh yes!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

I had been saying I deserved a break, after working for 3yrs and studying for 1 yr concurrently. Haven been to overseas for a lot super long time liao!!!!
Finally, I had a short break to nearby country Malaysia KL. I knew my friends sure tell me “KL where got fun? Things all so ex!!! Go there for wad!? You too much money is it?” Anyway, since the trip wasn’t confirmed until 1mth ago, so I dun see the point in telling everyone about this little excitement of mine, scare later not confirm beri throw face. Anyway, after confirmed le, i oso dun bother to go already boosting n telling every1.. KL oni.. not london or aust or switzerland or jap or taiwan or my my dreamland USA Ozaka Precious Moment Island...

So, after telling xem aka teresa (the evil gal who was late for 2hrs on my bdae celebration), tat I wished to go out of Singapore n relax for awhile, she agreed and wanted to go also. Our bf were invited, but we are the one doing the planning.. hehe..

Last mth, xem and me, 2 timid blur short-sighted gal met after work and went to Golden Mile for price comparison. We really did our homework ok!!! We took 1 whole stack of brochures and flyers from all the big and small tour agency, checked the hotel rates online. Thank you xem for even going to Chinatown to check the rates as well.

Then we realized, if we booked the hotel online and the coach separately, we will have to spend more!! And the coach will oni bring us to the bus terminal, from there we have to spend another sum on transport to the hotel, but the cabs quite cheap la…

Nvm, save all the trouble, and after all the analysis report, we confirmed on one tour agency that is Enjoy Holiday. The hotel is Hotel Federal Kuala Lumpur. The web says it’s a 4 star hotel. So how much for 3D2N?

This is a table I’ve done last mth as part of my homework.



** Location is not put into consideration
** Check in/out time is not put into consideration ** Availability not confirmed
** Charges for taxi to hotel is unknown.
** The prices listed are not guaranteed to be correct as time of published of blog.

And guess how much we got it at!? Hehe.. our efforts pays off well.. the price from the tour agency for 2way coach and 3D2N at Hotel Federal is $145 only!!!!! Including the tax n fuel charges and dunno wad, each pax only $151~!! Hurray to us gals!!!!

Then, after we all confirmed on a wkend tat all is available, xem went to book the tickets, since she is staying so near… but the tour agency said it is subject to availability, can oni confirm after 3days… so I so scare I will be disappointed… dare not pin too high hopes..

Oni at the start of the dec, then xem told me tat the agent called to confirm its confirmed!!! YEAH!!!! ******RIBBONS FLYING***********

So we will be preparing for the trip from start of Dec till 16 Dec 06….

Then dear xem pushed the responsibility of itinerary to me cuz she already in charged of booking the tour. Erm, how about the guys? They nv do anything leh!!! How can u ask a sotong to lead n plan? Pengz…bish!

Nevertheless, the hardworking me tried my very best to think wad is inside an itinerary, nv do one b4… then I started with the map. Thanks to streetdirectory.com, I printed and pasted a giant map of the surrounding of our hotel, which is clear enough and useful (explain later).

Then I sourced for the places to shop in KL. I can forget about the places tat my dear 38 went last mth, cuz she came back complaining in her blog tat twin towers is nothing much and the things are ex n nothing much to buy. So her plan must be lousy. So I better dun follow her. Hahaha.. hehe…

When bear n rish they all noe tat I m planning for itinerary, they all laughed “Go KL need itinerary one meh? LOL”… well.. haha.. they got a point but hor, if wan to make full use of the time, then better have a plan though not necessary to stick to it strictly.

Thanks to the internet and some of the links send to me by xem, I copied quite a number of ideas.. but dunno how to slot it into the time slots.. so I just chunked the shopping centres together and let them choose mix and match or wad… I treated it like assignment and as usual, my assignment all submit last min one.. haha.. we going on sat morning, I thurs morn then submit and send to all.. haha.. sorry ar, but as usual, I kept my promise ma..

Next is packing, I am so busy and tired and lazy to pack, so I only packed abit on tues, and abit on thurs… haha.. so jia lat…lucky got mama to get ready and refill my shower foam and all this..

I am so excited until I scare I can’t sleep on fri nite. Met twin n son for dinner at PS mahanttan fish market. The fish is better this time. Then took neoprints tat took us 1hr to pose, take, draw and laugh. Ahhaha.. reach home so tired.. did some packing and slept at 1plus.. lucky can sleep…

4 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, December 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo twin went KL also never tell us huh.. maybe u did tell twin la... u not gd le.. never tell me... :( anyway onli twin tower things ex la.. the rest in BB plaza, Sungiwang all this r cheaper...

 
At 3:30 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger Mic said...

no la, twin 2, she also nv mention anything to me haha

 
At 1:19 PM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

38 u no good la never tell us

 
At 4:03 PM, December 29, 2006, Blogger lindarella said...

i nv tell.. but now i announce big big in the blog ma..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home