Thoughts of My Life Journey

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Precious Moment!!!!

sorry readers... been kinda busy.. ok.. lazy... but oso nothing special.. then nv blog for quite sometime..

been to bishan junction 8 last sun, 10 Dec 06.

to my surprise, there was a Precious Moment event being held!!! then on the stage decor, i see tat there will be phototaking session. So to my excitement, n to fullfil the requirement, i quickly urged monkey to spend $30 in order to get a photo pass. haha.. within 30mins!!!!

oh, now after so long, then i noe my fav char got names... haha


The female on the left of the pic is called Debbie and the other is called Mikey.

then when got the receipt after he bought a sports shorts at the Converse, i quickly fly to the customer service to change for the photo pass... but then long queue... -_-" Singaporeans all willing to spend 30 mins to queue up just for a lucky draw or wad... then the show starting liao, so since i m not aiming for wad draw, no conflict rite? then dun make me wait 30mins ok!? then i chop chop faster go to an empty counter get my pass n run.. cuz i can see got 1 auntie pin pointing me liao.. siao.. she thinks i wan to cut her queue.. the precious moment is more tempting ok!

after some dance performance by the mascot, which is meant for kids, finally i can go n take pic with them... so happy!!! i was screaming DEBBIE DEBBIE, in my heart la..















Beri cute hor?! i wished i taken more, but need to save some memory space for my own pic with them.. n of cuz, sending mms from phone to my email acc is too ex...

sad thing is they require us to bring own camera n tis event was totally unexpect, lucky i got my phone..

well, the staff who took this for us is not beri experience but thanks for her effort la..

so happy tat i can take pics with them!!! but i look fat n ugly. without make up n wrong angle. nvm. more chances to come , i hope.

Happy!!! Even when the nx day is a blue monday n needs to work, i m still happy!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home