Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, November 17, 2006

My Fat Fingers

28/10/06, sat morning, went to attend a nail art/care course with Jaslyn…

Was briefed a lot of information by the Shishedo trainees… really… I really had never been taken good care of my precious n vulnerable nails… ok.. must be more gentle.. I try..

Before attending this course, i been trying my super beri best to keep my fingernails long n not cut it, pluck it or wadever causes tat will destroy the long nails. cuz initially i m supposed to be twin's ROM emcee, so must look nice la.. i hardly got long nails.. since young... cuz not used to it, n my long nails always ended up scratching myself for nothing!!! everytime after shower always got alot of scratches one!!! all thanks to the long nails that cannot coordinate properly!!!

Then spend some time painting the nails… here is the pic of my fat fingers…



Notice the ugly red shiny glitter!? (i m not the one who wanted red, some1 volunteered to put it on for me.) So out from the rest!!!!

So when I reached my monkey’s house, I can’t help but to scrap it off..



At least it looked more balance! :)

moral of the course?! trust my own judgement!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home