Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Bdae Celebration 2006 Part 6

This post should be called the Gifts Collection.. haha

This is a pic of the gifts i received.. alot lesser than my 21st bdae one.. but nvm.. old liao.. i m contented with so many diff gatherings n so many pple still care n remember my bdae n make it an effort to buy me gifts.. hehe.. so many well wrapped!!!

thanks twin, liling n huagua, yuanlin n crab, mooncake, xiao wei n laoyang, si monkey, xem n tina, dit0005 (rish, roy, owl, irene, pzx, xiaohui n mic, yw, cathy)..

The following pic is the best wrapped of the yr!

DUMDA!!!

So cute rite? like a shirt, with a tie somemore!!! but who give one ar? can come n tell me? sorry ar.. i all mixed up le... :P


After opening all the presents, this is it...




Had something caught your attention? the beri pinky corner?! yes.. i dunno wad happened... i dunno is my frds all gang up or coincidence or thinks i love hello kitty beri much... see... all the pinky kittys! i so big liao!!! u think i really dare to bring all this out the streets?!!?!? haiz.. pengz...



well, after some ridiculous one, there are some beri lovely n my loved one.. tat is my favourite Precious Moments Collections!!! yeah!!! all authentic ok!!! :D

The towel, the little jewel box, and something beri worth mentioning, the precious moment bdae card... y? cuz one of my ex-colleague still remember my bdae (though i nv tell him), n he go spend efforts finding out my address, n mail it to me via snail mail (this is sincerity!!!) to me n make sure i received just rite b4 bdae... so after work i came back to my room n saw this.. i was... delighted!!!!!! thanks chong!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home