Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hospitalised AGAIN!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the previous previous post about yuan n xiaowei's bdae gathering at KTV cum buffet?!?!!?


sat i ate one stupid oyster.. everything seems fine...sun noon still can yaya papaya go shopping with mum.. then nite time (4am mon), i turn n toss on my bed so much becuz of stomach pain...
went to toilet to release... diereal.... then come out my legs already become soft like jelly..

then feel like vomitting.. n i really vomitted... (i took a pic of wad i throw up, but think better dun post here) then i feel wan to go diereal again... mama n me was thinking wad did i ate tat causes this cuz mama n me eat same food whole day... but she alright leh.. then after a few more diereal, mama n me decided to go hospital still theres not much clinics still operating in the middle of the nite, there are la, but i so serious, might as well go hospital..

on my way there, i received a sms.. weixie aka yuan's bf, asked if anyone of us feel like vommitting n diereal... i IMMEDIATELY realise which is the culprit!!! we quickly smsed everyone who went to ktv tat day.. n realised all who ate the oyster got the same symptoms... pengz!!!!

lucky when i offered to feed tat monkey oyster, he dun wan.. else he oso gena..

i was put on drip, n becuz my vein too small or wad.. the drip dun seems to b like moving.. so they put an additional machine to control the drip movement.. but dun forget i got diereal, so everytime i go toilet, i must push tat drip and machine stand here n there... lucky got my hero to help me push n standby for me outside toilet.. think tat day i visited the toilet no less than 20times... at nite sleep oso have to wake up n go toilet...

i still remember tat beri first nite at AH, i was shivering with coldness... shiver as in really VIBRATING like a mobile phone!!! then the nurses had to cover me with 5 blankets!!!!!
-_-"

the hospital alerted Ministry of Health i think.. so they better do something.. before i complain!! but on second tots, i think i better complain, cuz KBOX failed to take duty of keeping their food fresh and sell it to the customers, nv read Singapore Sales of Food Act is it!?!!?? somemore ur food no exclusion clause, even exclusion clauses oso cannot be exempted from death or body damages!!!

however, this incident let me see my hero monkey... be there when i need him... thank u for pushing the machine.. n for waiting me fall asleep, covering me with blanket, stare into boredom, massage my piggy legs when they ache cuz of fever, put cold towels on my forehead... monkey so good, nx time i buy u bananas ok! LOVE U!!!! hehe :P

dear doctor raja n doc johnathan n nurses n staffs of AH ward 7, thanks for all ur care and concern!!! cheers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home