Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Bdae Celebration 2006 Part 5

This is taken on the actual of my bdae... which i took a day of leave.. to pamper n reward myself... this yr kinda poor, no $$$ to shower myself with gifts.. so take a rest lor..

Even though si monkey is oso on leave, he oso took his own sweet time to do n settle his own stuffs, then come ard 6+++++pm.. haiz..

then brought me this bouquet of flowers.. 1st time receive flowers from him... no grass leh!!! but like i said b4... if got occasion then give, i will b taking it for granted n will not be BERI DELIGHTED or suprised.. i rather out of sudden give... haiz..

kinda angry tat when he nv ever gave me any flowers, the first time he gave will be for my bdae present tat we spent together for the first time... tat means, i got nothing but a bunch of flowers.. haiz..

this is the pic...















then after starving for more than half of the day, he finally came n after disappointing me with the flowers, he brought me to a restaurant at Swissotel @ Merchant Court, some name called ellenbourough(pardon me for the spello)...

the buffet was quite ok.. his treat ma.. haha.. had lots of lobsters which i tot was clayfish initially..


anyway, no mood... dun wish to say anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home