Thoughts of My Life Journey

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Bdae Celebration 2006 Part 3

This is my part 3 celebration on a sat, 14 Oct 06. was supposed to go sentosa, but after the late nite celebrations from part 1 and 2, i woke up with my bones almost splitting.. haiz.. old liao.. then i last min changed venue from sentosa to harbourfront.. since there a newly opened shopping paradize called vivo city.

Wow Leh!!! its super duper spacious and all the common shops tat we seen in other shopping centers looks so high class here, well renovated and decorated. crazy liao, the crowd.. haizyo.. sgorens really got not much places to go...

then while waiting for my monkey to come... the whole lot of us, (Liling n hua gua, yuanlin n crab, xiaowei n lao yang, moon cake) went to settle down at a Pacific cafe.. the atmosphere not bad, with the chairs like The Balcony at HMV...

Treat them some drinks cuz i m terribly late for 30mins.. oh... moon cake brought his manual camera n took some pics, will upload again once he got it developed and i scanned it..

we loiter ard for a LONG TIME becuz we couldn't find a place to have our dinner in!!! SCARY!!! the queues in each and every restaurant is like the food is free... freaking!!!

then lucky lao yang got a discount card at riverview hotel. (ps: dunno is called riverview or rivervally, forgot liao! sorry :P) then we decided to venture out of vivo city.

just nice, monkey oso reach liao... at a super late time..

then... we a big feast, ala carte buffet.. the food!? normal lor, i m hungry, yet i can still b so fussy, means the food is really bad.. abit disappointed...

but nevertheless, i m thankful tat i got so many frds willing to celebrate with me. Ah, see my face is in this, no make up, plus a late nite b4, so tired... anyway, need to thanks monkey for treating me to the feast.

Next is phototaking and playing of sparkles ard the vincinity. haha.. fun.. thanks mooncake for preparing all the stuffs automatically! yeah!!!


but after the fun, dunno who so SMART, suggest to walk to the mrt station.. which is tiong bahru.. n according to my measurements from the streetdirectory, it is around 2km long!!!! pengz... with me in my bdae suit, n all my body aches.. n heels... i crawled over there..

:'( but i now then realised... outram mrt is nearer.. even if taking a bus to mrt will be easier n faster n less sufferings.. sobs.. whose idea to walk? tell me!!! ARGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home