Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, November 17, 2006

Public Holiday Gone...

Wow, finally got time n mood to update my blog again.. think its going to have to a lot of belated issues again.. hehe.. sorry readers!!!

After my crazy bdae celebrationS, it is public holiday time. Hehe.. but I wasn’t slacking, my baby bro’s monitor screen gone case… so he wanted mine.. at an offer of $50 (which $20 is subsided by mum)… then I have to go buy a new monitor..

Actually quite troublesome to go all the way to sim lim to do something extra.. but seeing my bro so sad, n he prefers my monitor.. so fine lor.. lucky got one monkey go with me.. n thanks for comparing the prices n carrying it.. hehe… after tat he still come back n fixed the monitor, n as usual, he complained about the wiring :P

N when my mum request him to fix my bro’s new monitor oso, he pulled some wires n knock on it, the old spoiled monitor is working FINE back!!! Pengz!!! Magic hands!!! But since we already bought a new one, then might as well change the temperamental monitor away.. thanks dear..

He also treated my family dinner at the coffeeshop near my house… make my parents so happy.. they beri easily contented hor!?

Haha.. that’s the end of my public holiday! Simple, twin, this blog not too long leh!!!! Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home