Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, November 03, 2006

My Bdae Celebration 2006 Part 7

*** Continued from part 6*****

After the kitty shocks, this is the baggies shock.. haha.. so many pple give me bag... hahahaha.. fainted... thank u ar..




The below is the belated gift collection.

This pig is from jess n amy, thanks ar.. haha.. though its abit late.. though i got MANY pigs n PINKY softtoys liao, but this is special cuz the pig got one big drop of cold sweat!!! haha.. just like i always like to do with the handsign (-_-) :P


Remembered tat i oni received a bouquet of flowers from my monkey for my bdae? ya, tis is the belated one.. y belated? cuz he needs to get my name engraved on tat block of metal attached to the bracelet... the stupid MoshiMoshi pple needs so many days to engrave 5 alphabets!!! Not gold leh!!! got so difficult to engrave is it!?!!? haiz.. wadever!


*******************END OF BDAE CELEBRATIONS 2006************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home