Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, November 27, 2006

My another short weekend

I can’t bear to sleep every sun nights.. suffering from pre-Monday blues… weekends are just so short for commuters like me..

Last fri, I met jess, amy, willy, ivan, avis, peiru, don n the one tat finally came back from Germany, Chin wee aka brother bear… went KTV at clementi n sung till 1am… changed 3 rooms u noe!!! Because of their lousy system n service!!! Last time not like tat one leh!!!

1st, computer cannot boot, waste our time!
2nd room, then I was grumbling “if sorry got use, then need policeman for wad? (beri familiar hor?)” then they extend our time for 15mins foc… but they shd have initiated tat instead of us waiting endlessly!!! Then they closing the upper floors, so if sing till 1am (initially is till 12am but we extend 1 hr), need to move to lower floor.. pengz
3rd room, the room is bigger, finally not so squeezy cuz we majurians oso do things beri kua zhang one.. the room must b big big then can contain all of us.. then the waitress’s service is like SHIT! Her face so black!!! Nv take pay or pms?! We didn’t offend u lor, but ur system offended us, u can’t expect us to coax u rite?

Wadever, then don was drunk again.. hmm… then willie send him back, jess, willie, peiru then wait for willie to come back for supper at 1am ++, I take midnite cab home.. tired leh!!! Chatted with monkey till I almost fall asleep.. cuz too tired…

Nx day, woke up at 430pm!!! Pengz!!! Met si monkey for auntie lau’s wedding dinner at harbourfront. Congrats to Kevin n Yanxuan!!! The food was nice!!! Better than the one we had at merchant court.. k.. tats not the point, the point is, its all a happy occasion! Hehe

Saw many of my sec sch mates ard, but since they r not in my class or jc or eca, so I regonize their face but nv go n tok lor.. but everyone really nv change!!! Thin one still thin one, fat one still fat one, black er I mean tan one still tan one… hair length oso same!!! PENGZ!!!! The oni difference is tat we are no longer in sch uniform n we have colors on our face.. hmm… nvm… since I feel so out, lucky theres a monkey beside me…

After tat, we catch Happy Feet at causeway point, I love the penguins!!! So cute!!! The graphics were nice n the storyline is oso beri meaningful… I shall not reveal too much here in case pple haven watch…

Chatted with my bro till 4++am then sleep.. wow.. steady rite? Then dunno y cannot sleep well, woke up 1pm.. hmm…

With his one call activation, I flew down to Chinatown to meet my dear monkey n his frds… wa lao!!! They all surname is Lim!!! N hor, Mr Lim Guangming aka ah pui, make me laugh non stop!!!! Throughout the whole dinner of 1.5hrs at sushi tei @ china square, I think I laughed non stop for 1hr… BISH!!! Laugh till cry!!!

Hmm.. cuz my monkey is flying with his family to Taiwan tis coming wkend, so must spend more time with him.. haiz… this wkend stay at home sleep la… a good time to catch some rest…

The next thing I discovered is, my alarm rings, its Monday, I got to work! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home