Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, December 23, 2006

KL Blog 2 (Journey)

Because I stayed the furthest from Golden Mile, I had to wake up and travel the earliest. I think I woke up at 6am on 16 Dec 06. It was a Saturday which I used to sleep till noon!!! Nvm, still beri excited though..

Then fly cab to golden mile whereby we all agreed to meet at 730. xem is supposed to reach even earlier to register attendance. But hor, strange to say, I m the earliest!!!!! I reached ard 710am!!! Pengz… the cab too fast cuz morning less traffic… then I waited aimlessly till monkey came at 730… ok la.. then tat xem n her bf jinda came oni at 740.. pengz… must scold liao!!! Warned me not to b late ownself still late… *%&@&*^&#$^%^

Lucky u bought us a bun each, ok, forgive u. Then board the bus, abit lousy. No, is beri lousy!!! I took Enjoy coaches b4, not so bad one leh!!! But then this time really disappointing. My seat got no net to place the water bottle and the head cushion seems dirty and got crack one. The seat is totally uncomfortable for long journey.

The suayest thing is, even though we went by 2nd link at tuas, we are jammed in Singapore for 3whole hours lor!!! My passport is screaming tat it wants to be stamped but I told it tat the driver super no skill, have to wait long long… after our coach went in the checkpoint, my passport finally gave me a smile, I told it dun be happy so early, cuz the human queue is oso beri long!!!!

Finally, 12pm, we stepped on the soil of Malaysia, with hungry stomachs..

Cuz we are extremely behind schedule, supposed to reach hotel at 3pm, the bus have to fly… n neglect our stomach… along the journey, a stupid show “Slittzer” (think is spelled like tat) is shown… so gross until I dun wan to see… n we are beri hungry… haiz..

Finally, stopped at yong peng, think is somewhere or abit further from JB, at 1 plus near 2pm for lunch. I faster run to the toilet to wee x 2…. Cuz nothing to eat then I can oni drink tats y my bladder always full..

After deciding to eat which food, I haven bite more than 10 mouth, the PA system calling for us liao.. pengz.. oni 30mins break!!! Early say la!!! (*%#()$%()#$%)#$*

Back to bus, tried to sleep abit since now stomach not so hungry liao… then after 1hr when I wake up, it is still showing tat stupid gross show.. our morale beri low liao..

Then somewhere along the highway, the coach stopped at the road shoulder, the driver when out of the bus to chat on phone. We are all left in the bus, wondering wad happened. We suspected he turned the wrong way since the coach is reversed backwards.. well.. but after he went out for a call for so long n nv come back, we are wondering until 1 uncle who is oso a passenger, go down n scold him.. I spied them through the window.. haha… then when the driver comes back, another guy followed him in to the coach with a bag. Pengz… not robber.. but is his frd or some passenger he left out.. I dunno.. we all dunno… stupid driver!!!

After counting down the distance left, we finally reached KL… n they all oso got jam!!! Pengz… then the driver opened door opp time square. We tot it’s the place so we rushed down. Hmm…. Oni to realized tat still got some passengers inside!!! Where is our hotel!?!

To be continued…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home