Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, December 23, 2006

CSC Annual X’Mas Gathering

Met up with xem n tina for gathering yesterday, at Bishan Junction 8, Café Cartel. Well, though it was really tiring not taking a day off after the KL trip, and have to work straight for so many days with less than 6hours of sleep per day, I still managed to keep my eyes open for the annual thing.

Thanks tina for taking the initiative to organize the gathering. Our CSC used to have 6 noisy, bubbly, interesting gals. And our X’mas gift exchange used to give one gift to each pax… so we will have to buy 5 for the others and get back 5.. haha.. those were the days…

This year, our attendance is only half full. But nevermind, the rest wun come even if invited. So the smaller crowd also easier to manage. With our usual 38ness and gal power, we talked about everything under the sun. Fun. Nice food as well.

When it comes to gift exchange, stupid xem, go draw 2 clockwise arrows on 2 diff piece of paper, so no matter wad we pick, our gifts will still rotate clockwise!!! Pengz!!!! Lucky we all understand ur tiredness… haha… spell it out on the paper la, dun need to draw!!!

In the end, we got the clockwise direction, so tina’s was given to xem, xem’s given to me and mine given to tina.

I gave tina a white bag, which is big enuff for a laptop. I like the bag, I dun buy gifts for others which I myself wun like, unless they like. And lucky tina got my gift, think xem will dirty the bag in no time if it was in her care.

Xem gave me a set of lip balm n watch. Nice. Thanks gal!

Then we go shop shop for my last min x’mas gift for my fellow colleagues…. The crowd, fainted, the queue, fainted… but I die oso have to buy something else pai seh..
Thanks tina n xem for ur patience and company… See u gals nx year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home