Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sovil Titus

This is my xmas gift from my dear monkey. Which he had bought me on the day of twin’s ROM. 9/11/06. twin, my memory beri good rite?


The watch looks beri beri normal n formal. Cuz it is meant for my everyday work accessories. So too fanciful will be quite hard to match with my clothes. But if got diamonds ard the watch, even better rite!!! Haha.. i like one with flowery engraving one.. but hor, tat one is hook on one.. so every morning i will have to spend 3mins trying to hook with my rite hand of the watch on my left.. nvm.. so this one better, easier to click on, at least i will wear it n not leave it aside..

I oso not bad leh, I bought my monkey a monkey hp holder, a soft toy banana (yes!!! Haha), and 2 bottles of Hugo Boss perfume with 3 bottles of free miniatures and body shower gel and a shoe bag.. beri hugo hor?! Hehe…

Oh ya, still got a lot of xmas gift haven take pic n post it up.. but lazy leh.. nvm la.. my blog is gena flooded by me liao.. so I better humble abit n post lesser.. haha

Ok, I m knocking off soon… n yes… welcome the coming long wkend… yEah!!! Can sleep long long late late n then go eat a lot a lot yeah!!

Bye bye, HAPPY NEW YR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home