Thoughts of My Life Journey

Friday, December 29, 2006

Eve of Xmas Eve 23 Dec 06 Sat

It was a happening day, not so havod but fun.

Met monkey and his frds at bugis. I really envy him for still keeping contact with his pri sch frds and still close. We went to beach road for steamboat, one of the famous steamboat shop starting with “C”…

Cuz it was a long wkend and xmas is coming, I m expecting a lot of crowd, so we reached there quite early.. well… the food was SUPER DISAPPOINTING!!!!! Worse than their competitor residing beside lor!!!

If the prawn is missing cuz a lot of pple take, I can understand. But got see chicken missing one meh? Somemore is missing for quite sometime!!! Pengz.. the soup base was not sweet enuff, but heard the tom yam side one was better, but its not to my liking.

Then when I tried to squeeze in to get a can of drink during dinner, I heard some1 scolding me “IDIOT”!! beri fierce one, not those joking tone.

I turned around. It was a kid who scolded me. He scalded himself when my big buttock (actually I dun even noe I knock onto him, cuz its so cramped and my skirt quite flare, my flesh no feeling tat I knocked on some1 or something.) knocked on his right elbow, which is at tat time holding on to a spoonful of hot soup. Then his right hand go n pour the soup on his left hand. STUPID BLOODY IDIOT !!!!

At first I see him is a kid ard 10yrs old, fat and typical glutton look, so I pity him, he must have starved for at least 9yrs of his fat life and nv eat steamboat before, so I think oso dun wan to think too much, I said “Sorry”.

Then he continued cursing while wiping his trotters. Sorry, I mean hands, fat hands!! Then his mum who was sitting beside him, helped him to wipe also n scold me why I nv walk properly and why I so careless. I see her bloody attitude face, my fire light out…

IT WAS SO CRAMPED AND CROWDED HERE AND I DUN EVEN NOE HIS ELBOW IS SO OUT THE CHAIR AND EASILY GOT KNOCKED. HE SCALDED HIMSELF IS BECAUSE OF HIS OWN HAND, NOT I GO N SCALD HIM. YOU CANNOT SEE HERE BERI CRAMP IS IT?! IF YOU CANNOT SEE HERE CRAMP, YOU THINK I CAN SEE AN ELBOW LYING AROUND TO BE KNOCKED? I DUN EVEN NOE I KNOCK ON UR FAT AND OUT OF PLACE ELBOW BUT WHEN I DID, I APOLOGIZED!!!!

*of course I didn’t scold so honestly. I simplied the above caps paragraph in a more civilized and polite manner. Cuz I m educated.

The retarded mother and son continue to give me the ugly face, then when I blow fire, lucky his sis said something in fairness, though it didn’t do much help. “Ya, at least walked carefully la and watch your way.” His sis oso seems fatter than me, I think if its his sis who was squeezing to buy a drink, she could have knocked down a whole pot of hot soup instead of a trotter. Oooops.

I stressed to them “I did APOLOGIZE!” but I was thinking, if your meat, ooops, I mean flesh, is so EXPENSIVE and VULNERABLE, and if you are SUPER civilized, then DUN COME HERE AND EAT!!! GO BACK TO YOUR ZOO!!!! Oops… haha

Knowing tat I should not lower my class to retarded uncivilized barbarians, and not to waste my time anymore and spoil my pre xmas mood, I grabbed my drink and go and said loudly, “ LIKE TAT ALSO DUN NEED TO SCOLD PPLE IDIOT MA!!!”

Uncivilized kid, spoilt brat! Totally made useless by their parents!!! Now dun educate you, wait till you kill pple then hang u, too late liao!!!

Well, my mood is still spoiled. The food thereafter, taste even worse. SHIT YOU BARBARIANS!!! Lucky, my company, zhida, lip keong, Jessie, and my dear monkey and all the jokes and stories made my day.

But the food is still bad. I didn’t eat much. The fish is not fresh, the chicken is tasteless, the prawns also not fresh, the crabs seems ugly till we dun dare to put in the steamboat, the vege, argh! Dun say!. The hot dogs are nice, but I dun go there to eat hot dog. Kns.

We eat till nearly 9pm.. then we walked to TCC for coffee and drink and most importantly, air con!!!!

We chatted till 11plus then dismiss… wow.. I didn’t noe got so much to chat.. though I dunno them too well.. but we are young and fun pple.. haha.. oh ya, congrats to Jessie who is getting her customary wedding nx apr.. pengz, one more wedding in apr..haha.. actually Jessie got a lot of ideas for her wedding, I look forward to it!!! But tat means I got 2 customary to attend in apr (another one is my frd)… oh no…PIG year is too good to get married!!! Hehe.. PIGS are good!!

Then monkey and me go cwp for the movie “Curse of the Golden Flower” at 1225am… haha.. it was such a rich show tat everything is golden, the troops and extras, is all like showing off how rich is the production team.. well… I think the storyline is oni normal, I knew wad will happen from the start, beri easy to guess. Just tat I m still quite shocked by the female’s erm.. costume which is really revealing for a dynasty show and its abit over kua-zhang…

Nothing much, but I like jay zhou’s ending song “Ju Hua Tai”.. hehe.. the show quite long.. so when I reached my house downstairs is already 3plus am.. wow..

Then chatted with my dear monkey at the coffee shop until 530am.. I love chatting..n it was so nice to chat under such romantic environment (cuz the weather is raining n the coffeeshop is quite empty, overall quite suitable to chat)… yeah!!!.. haha (so easily contented)… then he take the 1st bus back while I go back my house n sleep. It was a long day. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home