Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, January 15, 2007

After New Year

Alot of my frds had already posted this pic in msn/blog/friendster.

In new year day itself, there was a huge rainbow, appearing in the sky of Sg. Many people saw it, so huge, so wide, so nice, so rainbow.. hehe... does it means a good start?

however, i saw something etc... i saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! but the 2nd layer on the left is not so clear, so must have "Yuan" then can see... anyway, can u all see it!?














The first day of work of the yr, my supervisor come n tell me i shd do an appraisal with boss. my first reaction in mind is "SHIT! i not due for appraisal yet, call me in is to scold me upside down is it?! did i do anything wrong? cuz i been late for 10mins? are they unhappy with my performance?! not satisfied with my work?!!? OH NO!!!" sobz... think must bring in tissue in case i cry!

then after a long wait, till my boss got time for me, then we went in.... the first thing she said is to PRAISE me!!! hehe.. so happy!!! FORTUNATELY leh!!! i m glad tat my efforts were appreciated. and when i m good, i got complimented. not like my ex organisation, good or bad oso pple dun care, so no one bothers to go to the extra mile.

well, so good management is beri impt. so is performance appraisal! hehe :)

thank you lip keong, alfred n xem n dear monkey for consoling me when i lose confidence!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Mic said...

ya i saw it too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home