Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My CNY Chu San 2007 (the year of piggy)


woke up late, missed liling's well arranged bai nian activities... so we arranged to meet at xiaowei's house..


but blur me forgot how to go.. lucky mooncake (boonkiat) come n meet me.. thanks for bringing me my bdae pics taken last yr (can imagine how long we nv meet for gatherings? cuz i always bz!!!)


then play mj for awhile.. tok kok... watch tv awhile then i gtg liao.. cuz have to go monkey's house to bai nian... then.. since late liao so i fly cab... $14.40.. hmm...


have dinner, watched youtube "HUA YANG SHAO NAN SHAO NU".. hehe..


then his parents' frd came, with a cute baby... named zai zai (not again!?!?)... hmm.... haha... active boy... super active!!! likes to drink yeos chrysanthemum tea... until he kept looking for it even when we hide it...


then he run so fast... n so hyper, until my monkey carry him oso sweat.. haha.. see both of them running side by side at the corridor, so funny... i can't helped but planted a light kiss on zai zai.. then monkey said i kissed other boy infront of him... erm.. haha... ya.. right in a way.. :P


then late liao, nx day have to work, he sponsor me cab go home... hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home