Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My eve of CNY 2007 (the yr of piggy)

The 17th of feb this yr is cny eve. its a sat. but i can't go dating or sleep late. cuz i haven do my spring cleaning yet!!! pengz!!!

been too tired after daily work and bz on wkends to clean. so eve is the best day. while mummy n papa bz praying ancestors... i clean clean clean my room... the pail of water so dirty!!! my room oni leh!!! the wardrobes, computer table, shelves, tv, bed, bedside table... wipe wipe wipe.. n i harress n scrap every single key of my beloved piano.. its so happy... n my room is sparkling clean. can see my reflection on the table! haha..

so many figurines on the shelves, take out one by one carefully cuz they r fragile.. clean clean... my precious moment collections.. hehe... then eat re-union dinner, watch scv english version of zodiac... nice show!!! though its in english n the animations not beri 3D... but at least got contents.. haha... then back to cleaning again... then i have to clean myself... haha.. after coming out of the bathroom... just nice the tv show is counting down.. haha... beri zun hor?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL IN THIS PIGGY YEAR!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home