Thoughts of My Life Journey

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Weather

I m bored.. ya... but not to the extend of talking abt weather when runs out of topic...

but i can't help to note my observation.

yesterday, i opened 1 window, and my house is fully air-conditioned.
today, i nv open any window, and my house is still fully air-conditioned.

yes, WINTER IS COMING!!! YEAH!!! but they call it fall (autumn) now.

The temperature differs from 7 degrees to 26 degrees... cool... but when the wind blows on ur face... u will not feel cold... ITS ICEY COLD!!! and if without moisturiser applied, my body will start to feel itch... cuz the skin is tearing apart due to dryness!.... awwww...... summer must apply sunblock, now must apply moisturiser.. i think my skin needs alot of "butter spread"...

while i enjoy the free air con, i oso noticed tat the sun set is getting earlier and earlier.

In summer time when i just touched down, it only turns dark at 8pm! Now sunset starts at 5pm... by 6pm, i need to on the lights already, else i will notice my com monitor is the brightest at home...

now even at home where the flooring are carpetted.... i need to weather my puffy comfy shoes to the kitchen and toilet cuz the floor is cold!!!

it was kinda fun... cuz i could not experience it in singapore when its whole yr summer, sunset is always ard same timing...

I bought a set of Tumbler, mug, coffee powder (All Starbucks) at USD19.90.. their pre-xmas gift! preparations for winter! yeah!!!... there is a fireplace (electric) in my living room... when will i use it? i've oso got a pair for short boots from ROSS, beri cheap, oni USD19.90! hope can use it soon!

i think my monkey is planning a wkend trip to go flagstaff to see snow in dec... yippy! white xmas! no la, we not spending xmas at other places, but wanna go see snow to feel the atmosphere... and its my first time seeing snow!!!! but hor, i heard that the snow is avail even in feb... so not too hurry... nx yr oso can go... more impt is to go... hehe....i shall see first...

in not too long later, i think i cannot go out without shawls or coldwear.... seldom got chance to dress up as "ba-zhang"... hope i wun doll up wrongly... haha.. saw in tw and hk dramas the artises really dressed up NICE even in winter... kawaii neh!

but i dun have too much coldwear leh... cuz i wun be using it for too long, at least not in sg.. hmm..... i need to go SHOPPING!!!

THANKSGIVING DAY SALES!!! YEAH!!! HERE I COME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home