Thoughts of My Life Journey

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My US apartment!!!

ooops.... long promised post....

here are some pics of my home in US..... realised there are a few... dun wanna depend on the laggy blogspot.. so i used the slides instead...




some of the pics are already posted in my friendster and facebook... some are taken after i moved in... and as u can see.... i messed the house pretty well... haha... but i like the way ang mohs work.... all fully furnished... with sofa, tables, washing machines, dryers, fridge, over, microwave, stove, bathroom and even lights!

Its only after a few mths... that i realised that the black case here.... is the dish washer!!!! pengz... i used to wonder why the ang mohs have 2 ovens.... thought they like to bake cake soo much.. haha



my house is not too big... but neither small... its the size of a HDB 3-rm flat but with oni 1 bed-room... so big anot? for oni 2 adults... its ok...

very happy.... the moment i stepped in this apartment... monkey gave me a surprise welcome gift....



though its not the lastest design... but i think the surprise is more precious than the gift itself... well... my monkey is not too woody afterall!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home