Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Friends... And Friends... So good to have you all ard!!! :)


I am counting my blessing. I know tat after my turf exams, i deserved some pampering. God gave me so many friends. so its time to meet them after neglecting them for work....


had a gathering with zhixiong, cherrish, xiaohui n her hubby (micheal aka lao mu ji) @ bishan sakae. ahha.. we chatted n tok n ate for 3hrs!!!! pengz!!! after standing up, we all realised our legs numb liao.. haha.. can stand anot? nice catching up... after tat, thanks laomuji for sending us home...


then last sat, had gathering with even more frds at a korean restaurant @ furama hotel with the TATAMI ROOM!!! YEAH!! initally the gals all sat middle. then after realise the BBQ have to DIY, we all suddenly shifted n exchanged seats with the guys. so they cook! haha.. 21st century liao. Guys cook! haha..



Featuring the ladies of the day, irene, weiling, me, weini, cherrish, n alot of hidden guys aka dear monkey, colin (aka chef ho), yaowen, william
The when footing the bill, cuz monkey used his card cuz of discount, everyone started addressing him as "lao ban" n me "lao ban niang"... pengz.. u all pay the money to me can liao.. oni if i dun need to pass all the money to him.. then good.. haha..
after tat, we all went to stroll along singapore river n clarke quay.. tried find somewhere to rest, like cafe or pubs.. but sat.. simply too crowded.. pengz.. nvm...
continue counting my blessing... went back, celebrate my mum's bdae.. aiyoh... one candle oni ok?!
lulu, u will always be remembered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home