Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hua Yang...






Haiz..





nv expect myself to fall so deeply in a show after the F4 craze when meteor garden 1 is out during my poly days..





but this show, Hua Yang Shao Nan Shao Nu is really nice!!!! can't help but keep catching in youtube.. though chn u is showing oso, but i no time to watch.. so youtube let me watch wad i wan at anytime i wan.. hehe..thks youtube!!!





i love Wu Zhun!!! zhuo yi quan!!! the way he protects his beloved rui xi (by ella from SHE), is so... man so cool!!! touched!!! ya, love doesn't needs to spell out.. its auto... n when u love, u will protect ur love..

as tis show is coming to an end.. i felt quite sad.. cuz once my main energy daily is to watch them after work, got test oso dun care.. watch first then say.. haha.. then every morning no matter how tired, heard their song in yes933, i felt energized again!!!

Hana Kimi rocks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home