Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

congrats twin

Dear readers,

Firstly, I wld like to congrats my twin for confirming her customary marriage in Dec 2008.

As for her qns posted in her blog, I’ve decided not to flood her comments. So I blog it here… hehe.. smart me..

Its always good to plan ahead. So 1yr plus is not too long.. moreover, like wad she said, some restaurants already fully booked till jun/jul… so… plan early is better

My advise is to determine the total budget first… total as in including the banquet, photos, the gifts and angbaos n other expenditures… so can see which one too ex can subsidize the other…

Oh, source of budget is oso beri impt. Time to get sponsors!!! Parents, relatives, god-relatives, savings, toto, 4d, boss, whoever!!! Not me!!! Haha

Then is if the banquet is the main thing, then depending on the budget n number of tables (pax), then decide lor.. Not necessary need 10course dinner… nowadays 8 courses oso beri common….

I got a lot to say.. but I forgot wad I wan to say cuz i been multitasking…. Pengz..

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, March 20, 2007, Blogger Mic said...

haha.. thks. budget wise.. already planned liao lor.. like what i told u ... each and every cent i planned nicely of cos at its max which means it can be lower..

sponsors ? dun have le .... haha 4d dun have... toto also dun have.. parents not sure... u wan to sponsor me ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home