Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Recent

Attended Jessie's wedding on 8/4/7 @ Goodwood Park hotel. Congrats to the couple!!!


Jessie really lost alot of weight... no wonder they say the bride is always the most beautiful. But becuz monkey n the others (aiping, yuchun, wendy, zhida, lihe n his gf, zheng jun, kenny n his gf, lip keong) are all good n close frd with her for 20years (since pri sch), n cuz its a sun n mon everyone got to work, so not so much sabouring... hmm.. abit disappointed.. haha.. the bride so on u all so not on... haha.... nice emcee n nice song.. nice food... thanks!


last sun, my grp members come over to do the MRM assignment... then ended up.. erm.. oni 2 of them doing.. the rest... hahaha.. chit chatting.. jason worse, almost doze off.. haha.. end up we split n work individually then combine.. too many pple in my room.. n my bed too seducing.. everyone no mood to work.. haha


then after that, i meet my doggie for dinner @ cwp. so CROWDED!!! he rushed over via cab. i nv rush u, too rich ar? after deciding to eat at the soup restaurant... think doggie over starved .. ordered so much food!!! 2 person eat the speciality samsui chicken, beansprouts with fish, tofu prawns, sambal kangkong and a pot of soup!!! pengz!!! thanks doggie for the treat.. one dinner cost over $70.. pengz.. u starved or i starved? everytime we come out always end up spend alot of $$$... u rich give me ok?

But thanks doggie for the souvenier from taiwan.. such a big monkey!!! must u remind me of my dear? hehe.. the monkey so big.. until when compared to my tissue box, it is still big.. so i can't bear to unwrap it.. leave it under my piano.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home