Thoughts of My Life Journey

Sunday, January 04, 2009

2nd California Trip - Items Bought

Day 5 is the day we need to set home.... Yeah! actually after 5days.. we all oso tired liao.. wanna sleep in our bed at our beri home sweet home..

But we stop by Desert Hill for shopping at the outlets.. hehe... of cuz.. bought some stuffs... bought a Kate Spade wristlet, a coach mini skinny for his sis... mama's levi skirt and armani exchange tee for my bro... AND I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING FOR MYSELF! alamak!

Lets see where my $$$ gone too...


Just the pics alone already cost ard USD20 each... and we can't helped but buy those precious one...so many! pok gai liao la!




We took a few loads to finish washing all the clothes in our luggage.. haha... then had a good nite sleep....
Then on Sun, 14 Dec 08, Jena aka Lili's sis came over at 8pm +to help me do rebonding... we do till 1am!!! wapengz... hahaa....

lucky she came to help her sis for confinement... i m so glad tat there is a Singaporean Hair Stylist otherwise i dunno how much is it going to cost me to do with the ang mohs, and worse, they might not noe wad is Rebonding... haha...

Why we do till 1am cannot wait is it? the reason is becuz she is flying back on Mon morning! Jena is really nice to stay up for my hair.. lucky she oso dun wanna sleep.. else i will feel guilty...

She oso gave me a new hair parting, called No-Parting hair... until now... i still half noe half dunno.. hahaa...Thanks gal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home