Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, January 05, 2009

My First DIY Bubble Tea

Xmas is over... wow.. so fast...

Then the guys had oni need to work 2 days before their long weekend of New Year 2009.

Christine jioed me to her house... as she had prepared her ingredients for Otah.. wow.... I didn't helped much.. cuz I decided to babysit and play with her son davis... cute leh...even her dog milkshake wants to kiss me.. ooops...

Then when all the princesses arrived... i started to boil the pearls... i bought all the bubble tea ingredients from Oriental Market LeeLee.... even the straws too!

Nice attempt... the tea powder is classic flavour so it taste like teh-c... nx time i shall try the fruity flavours... the pearls are nice! but the bad thing is, the tea needs to be made with hot water... so we waited beri long before it cool down in the fridge (no one drinks hot bubble tea la!)

So this pic is taken when its oni half full.. cuz i m too thirsty after waiting so long, and of cuz.. becuz Chris's otah is spicy!!!!


Hmm.. taste authentic enuff.... and its FOC cuz we DIY!!!!! if go outside buy.. a cup will cost ard USD3..... hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home