Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, February 16, 2009

Food!

I was munching the famous honey walnut shrimps at Tasty Kitchen with monkey. Was telling him how much i love this dish and is so afraid tat i can't get it in Sg.....


So... i went online and search for the recipe and mess around in my own kitchen (involves deep frying.. scare scare)... and tada!


My first attempt of honey walnut shrimp without the walnut! taste exactly as nice! just tat the shrimps i used is frozen one and is smaller so 1 bite finish 1 prawn liao.. nx time i will use bigger one...



You think i can oni cook or eat outside.... well..... i think i m beri blessed to have many good cooks ard oso.... Sheena send her messenger to my house to deliver her home-made tau-suan!!!!!!!!! Long time nv eat you tiao liao.... sobz...



Dun only think pple living near me will bring me food hor.... its raining heavily one day and suddenly polly run run run and come knocking hard on my door.. to deliver me these bak zhangs by her mum who just came back from LV... sobz sobz... touched leh!!!



come back LV nv rest start cooking liao, rain heavy heavy oso got delivery..... wabiang... the efforts for these zhangs ar.... are greater than those bought from Sg market.....


I happily stay at home aka my "jail" i oso got free food leh... how not to grow fat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home