Thoughts of My Life Journey

Thursday, February 12, 2009

First ROM Anniversary

Sorry for the belated post... and ever since my previous posts of CNY... everytime i log in my blog always irritated by the noisy dong dong chiang CNY song.. haha...

ya, 02 Feb is our ROM anniversary. Its our 1st ROM anniversary. so fast. dun really have much plans. let him do the planning la.
(oh, in case u are wondering how come got ROM anniversary blog but where is the ROM day blog... i will blog it when i free free and not lazy... alot of pics and story to arrange leh, blogspot not beri friendly u noe...haha)

woke up on the sun (here sun 1 feb, sg already mon 2 feb), dress up go kai kai... to where? to reb lobster again.....



I think my cholestrol going to burst if i continue my endless feast of seafood... so ... i choosed fish instead.... like the menu tat states the date... hahaaaa beri significant...



Yeah.. 1st time go Reb Lobster nv order Lobster.... too fattening... so i ordered fish.. but then.. its with cheese.. well done.. hmm... my tummy... hmm....



monkey ate seafood! can la.. he still thin....



after eating like soup, salad, main dish, the waitress will always make it a point to ask us if we wanna have dessert.... my stomach got space meh?

my nice nice combination of new dress (bought and brought from sg last yr).. beri snow white alike hor? hahaaa


Then we went home and catched a movie at the neighbourhood called "Bride Wars". funny..... the vera wang gown oso beri nice... but they said "Nv alter a vera wang gown to fit u and u alter urself to fit into a vera wang.." biangz.. i noe its exp and classy and well known for its brand... but hor... erm... like tat bride really xin ku leh.. unless oni a pack of bones then i got nothing to say.. but we all live in a food paradise.... hmm....

It was quite a dull celebration.... but we have "part 2" ... hahaa... i already booked a photoshot at base at a beri low price of USD12.95 ... then we go nx sat for the photoshooting....

ang mohs really beri funny....despite our efforts of rebonding to make our hair straight and flat, they like volume VOLUME VOLUME!... so tats how i looked after their makeover... i already combed flat alot before taking this pic... dun wanna let u all see my exposive volume hair.. haha


after dining at Popeye's chicken (ya, i noe, in sg oni changi airport have, here at base already have and we eat until sian liao), we went BX to shop shop cuz monkey said he will buy ONE thing tat i choosed from BX as our ROM gift....

but i browse their coach selections.. i didn't fall for any... so i told him to buy me this instead. actually i already bought this my own previously at BX.... so he just pay me lor..... this op sabrina is currently out of stock from Coach's Boutique cuz its limited edition.. see i so smart! hahaa... but BX sells the original thing as such low price... eBay already bidding till over USD300 and still got lotsa buyer.... so anyway... i AM KEEPING IT! the more i see the more i like... its trendy and sophicated enuff.. easy to match with clothes and wun go out of fashion.. and i like limited edition.. haha.. did i tell u how much it cost? less than USD220 lor!!!! my LV can buy 2 of it?

then we went strolling in a community park.. i dunno why so lormantic but since got time ma... and hor... dun see this pic like beri steady.. its actually beri cold.. going to rain soon and my jacket is in the car... (me in my bdae pressie of Ralph Lauren Polo tee from monkey last yr)


Now i noe why he bring me to the park to pat-tor... cuz he wanna play bball!!!! he just tok to the ang moh teenage and they started playing... pengz.... leaving me sitting at the bench beside the bball court waiting for the rain to come... pengz pengz pengz... not lormantic liao.. haha



Oh.... one of the reasons for my this belated post is becuz i wanna wait for the pic to be developed... this huge 13 x 10 pic.... hengz, not alot of explosive hair...

did i complain abt the so called costume? when we reached, they gave me a bra top (singlet) and said tats to wear underneath their costume. i was thinking, their costume must be really exp and fanciful until need to protect.. good... then when i came out after changing, the photographer asked me wad color i like... i just blurted out pink.... and she gave me a string of Pink Feathers to coil ard my shoulders! tats all! tats the "costume"! pengz! shd have wore my own Ralph Lauren instead... at least the pony logo is more sophicated than then mamasan feathers!



this is another pose of the pic tat we bought extra for USD19.95... monkey wanted to buy the same pic but bigger size at USD40.. 1st time i think he siao in spending... so i said buy small one i can scan.. hahaa.. there are many diff poses but no point buying la.. cuz we will b taking wedding photos ma.... especially it will not b in mamasan feathers....





sorry for the poor quality of photo.. i didn't scan it... too lazy.. so i literally took a pic of the pics using my hp.. hahahaaa

how, nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home