Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to School!

Yeah!!!!

I finally successfully managed to register myself for a course tat is not too long term, not too expensive, something tat i m interested and will be useful for my future career......

Japanese Language!!!

I am so excited!!! i had taken a 3mth jap lang course from a community centre when i was in poly. but i sort of returned half of the stuffs to my teacher and the course was too basic... so its time i continued this enrichment of mine! ooops... did i tell u tat this coming course tat starts on 02/02/09 (special day to me) got assignments, tests and exams? hahaa... but nvm.... i still find it more relaxing than my degree...

Isn't it good to have something enriching, and oso.... past time easier?! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home