Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pineapple tarts!!!! CNY 2009!!!!

I tot by updating 7 of my blog entries at one shot previously, will give me some time to rest before nx blogging.

But i simply have too much to say, i noe i m just plain talkative... haha. Do expect 3 entries from my blog today! :)

As you would have already noe, we got a new family member aka money the fighter fish (blue). But recently, monkey bought another fish... its sucker fish... meant to eat the rubbish in the tank... so now i have money and i have sucker in my fish tank.... tat sounds like money sucker... hmm....

and hor... fighter fish are born to fight! they cannot live with others peacefully... my poor sucker... gena multiple attacks on it's first night in it's new home. i was surfing net at nite and heard so much water sound.... lucky sucker fish are born to ignore everything and keep sucking... so it did not return any fists to money.... so at times, money tot its a fake fish and stopped attacking.. then kick it again and try... wabiang... money bully sucker...



In order to get the CNY mood and stop my craving, i bought 2 pineapples and called the princesses over my house to bake pineapple tarts!!!!

We do all from scratch, from me cutting the big pokey pineapples and grating them into fine fibres, to the princesses helping me to stir cook it non-stop for an hour.... must have grp work else hands will break by stirring... i noe i look abit pale and dark circles.. woke up too early to go market...


The 2 big pineapples fillings, after grating and cooking and chilled in fridge overnite, is left with this much!
We mould them into shapes of pumpkims, apples and pears...christine was our "design dept" and ms jm and me were the "moulding dept"... haha.... ms jm was glazing the cute little things...
Tats our final result of cooking in 2days.... cute rite? it taste professional enuff oso!!!! YUMMY!!!! but 2 big pineapples oni made 25 small little tarts... hmm...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home