Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Hunting Result

I am very fortunate to have beri good cookers staying ard me.....

I wld like to thank the little nouya show tat makes pple crave for nouya kueh.... christine was one of the "victims" and she had the craving so much that she said she almost woke up the entire Adiamo to find the missing ingredient which is coconut milk....

lucky she got it from the cute and late nite oso nv sleep de ms lindarella... she made this kueh salat thru midnite!!!!

i dunno how to make this... but i noe where she stays... so i go "rob" this nice kueh from her... really beri long nv eat this already... i miss banganwan solo... but chris's kueh salat is oso nice!!!! i like! :)


My appetite was nv small.... a simple kueh salat cannot satisfy me easily... haha.... my antenna (facebook)receives news tat another neighbour Hema made some odeh odeh... so i went ard the estate "robbing" food... hahahaaa.....

Her odeh odeh hor.... when i gave my first bite... the filling ooozed out!!! WOW!!!!! juliet saw tat and was surprised oso... haha.. nice leh...shiok!!! omg! i love odeh odeh...


Then we (juliet, eunice and me) prepared more pineapple fillings for the tart making!! today is day 1. tomolo continue the pastry and baking!!! yeah!!!
oh, had a nice and simple dinner at juliet's house oso.... thanks!!! we chatted till 1am and monkey reached home after his nite shift and find me not home yet..... haaa... he bobian me so come and fetch me from juliet's house (acutally still in the same estate and within walking distance), he scare i gena kipnapped......
i had a day full of nice food. i fell in love deeply with my neighbours but they are going back to sg soon!!!! HOW? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home