Thoughts of My Life Journey

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some of My Purchases in Vegas 2

pls do not complain for my belated back dated blog entry.. hehe...

the below are somethings tat i can think of which i bought from vegas, posted as promised... bought the correlle dining sets at the outlet, 2 sets for my future home... hehee.... got an additional discount from the coupons i pre-printed.... hehe.. jer see i buy, she oso buy... but she buy heartstone one.... rich.. anyway, i prefer this.. cuz simpler and lighter.... and corelle is already a beri established brand... exp in sg... hahaa

This is a formal black skirt from Armani Exchange....




A casual cute puffy skirt oso from AX
Tee from Guess



wad else? u think i will post my coach bags purchases here? hahaa... i m not free to take the pics one by one.... sorry
but monkey bought EVEN MORE SHIRTS than me.. argh!!! spendthrift! stingy on me but spend on his own!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home