Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Herbal Tea Leaves Eggs

Hmm.. miss the fragrant of herbal tea leaves eggs... it beri tempting and definately one of the best fragrances from sg's pasa malam....

So..... i DIY and brewed 20 eggs.. i was once worried abt the "efficiency" of my slow cooker..... its really SLOW!!!

brewed them for more than a day so tat it can be more tasty.. but in US, we use white eggs.. so the shall harder to get dark..



this is my breakfast...



After peeling the shell.. yummy!!! the inside already turn brow.. meaning... TASTY TASTY!!! SHIOK!!! :)



Even the yolk which is sometimes beri er xin... also taste fragrant and nice!!!!


I like herbal tea leaves eggs.... it makes my whole apt smells good when brewing... hahaa


hope those who received the eggs like it too! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home