Thoughts of My Life Journey

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before & After -----> I FAT LIAO!!!! :(

Needless to say, my slacking lifestyle of eating and sleeping and staying indoors most of the time will result in a fatter me.

How fat? haiz..... i dunno whether if is jm's weighing scale got problem or i weigh myself just after i had a full meal, i put on 3.5kg!!! but last mth when i go elaine's hse and weigh... i m still alright leh... wad happened? dunno la... i need to do something... maybe 1st thing is to get a weighing scale so tat i can monitor my weight....

Before
Pic of me 2yrs ago (at the bus stop near my house on the way to take pic for Uni's proj)


Pic of me taken at my mum's room before i come. miss monkey until i so thin... at least still can see a proper waist...
After
9mths after i come! Wa biang!!!


save me!!!!!! how? christine, sheena, lily, jiamin, hema, jerlyn and polly... YOU GALS ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE!!! why u all such good cooks?! ARgh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home