Thoughts of My Life Journey

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tribal Belly Dance

I've signed out for a course in mar with ms jm. Its a Tribal Belly dance @ a nearby community centre... well...

It was kinda new to me, a total diff experience from my past ECAs in sch.. haha... my ultimate motive of joining is to "exercise" abit... and of cuz.. i got a belly big enuff for this "exercise"...

The teacher is nice, and ms jm and me, the oni asians in the class are actually quite thin.. hmm...

the class is noisy, not becuz of pple talkings, is becuz of the Hip Scarf they all wore... the dingling dangling sounds compliments and "dance" with the music....

its oni the first lesson... came out happy with ms jm cuz we are PESPIRING!!! a nice workup!!! hahahaaa

but then when i switched my hp out from silent mode, realised my mum just smsed me "bee, can call me urgent" then i smsed back, cuz i m outside, if not impt then wait for me to reach home and call" but then... things are not so simple....

one moment i was discussing with jm happily abt the dance, the nx moment..... lighting strike on me...

i called back and heard tat my dad was in hosp due to "stroke"... i tried to understand more abt the situation but my mum was oso oni on the way to the hosp and i can hear tat she is quite helpless as she is oni able to reach me, my 2 brothers ar... dunno where are they not picking up phone...

i knew my dad was in poor health due to his super weak heart... therefore, a "stroke" is not going to be so "curable" for his condition... i wanted to know more, calm my mum down etc.. but my stupid hp which uses a prepaid card, runs down on value when i was toking to the sg doc if we shd let me dad take the op to remove the blood clot in his brain.

lucky ms jm and her hubby were already driving me home @ their fastest possible speed. When i m home, i wanted to use the fone IMMEDIATELY to make international call. but tat my stupid monkey was on the line with his bank due to some card fraud! then i tried to on his lappy and use skype, NO, the com is too slow and Skype's quality can be quite bad oso... without 2nd thought, i ran all the way to sheena's hse (opp my apt), knowing tat she got the starhub voice call....

its a good thing tat she is at home, and i think i shocked the other princesses who were ard oso... many calls were made. Polly and her hubby heard abt my papa oso rush down to understand the situation... chris even helped me to chk all possible earliest and cheapest air ticket to go back to sg.... i think i killed alot of tissue papers @ sheena's house... sorry gal!!! and oso... she lend me her voice box to back home for the nite in case i need to use the phone... thank u sooo much!!!!

though it was late @ my side, it was still early in sg... we are all quite blessed and my hubby's employer paid for my ticket back to sg... i fly by SQ in the following morning... i wanna thank S1 and the sg admin for making all the last min arrangements possible.. so i packed my luggage in a calm manner, still remembering to bring back my US driving licence for conversion, SGD currency, broken spec for repairs and cosmetic in case i need to meet pple... and of cuz... my lappy tat will my source of communication with monkey when we are apart.. i still remember to postpone my jap course else i will fail the assignments

in the mean time, we had already decided to let my father take the risk of the op, though he might nv wake up again...... i couldn't sleep tat nite... praying very hard for papa... HE IS INDEED VERY BLESSED!!!! he survived thru the op!!! tat is already a big miracle for his health condition..... and lucky we didn't delay any further... else....

anyway, i did make a trip back to sg for a mth. update u in my nx post.

This is my tribal belly dance post. so i post this pic here..... i bought this hip scarf from sg... so much cheaper... SGD17 oni.. compared to the tribal one here @ USD60... helped jm bought one too... found it from eBay, but went to meet the seller @ Bishan MRT instead cuz i want it asap before i fly back of cuz.... the seller is quite prompt and nice... the hip scarf really makes alot of dangling sound... will use it for my nx lesson...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home