Thoughts of My Life Journey

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hawaii Farewell Party for JM and Christine

the princess gang is very thoughtful to have organised a private and casual farewell party for jm and chris who r leaving in Sep 09, they did it with a theme of Hawaii!!!

Aloha!!!!!!!!

We had fun, really lotsa fun and lotsa food....special thanks to Arlene who arranged it so well, spend time buying those hawaii props, preparing the food (and oso by the other princesses) and planning the games and sending the invitation cards door by door!!!

I feel so fun living in adiamo!!! i love adiamo!!! the pool, the BBQ pite, the pple.... haha

the only bad bad thing... haha.... is the pple are naughty! hahaa.... they started to throw pple down the pool... jm who is being targeted thought tat i m very "stable" so she held on to me like i m the handles in the MRT... haha.. but who noes, both of us gena dragged and pushed down the pool!!! haha... cooling!!! SMk stopped them before i dropped, only to take out my hp from my pocket, not to protect me -_-" haha... but in the end, everyone of us got very wet... haha... we r a bunch of crazy pple...

then then cake.. alamak.. the cake!!! dunno y i m been targetted.... christine coated my face with the red icing from the cake.. and i can tell it contains alot of coloring cuz none of us were able to wash it away in the toilet beside the gym... had to wash my face thrice at home!!! hahaa.... but i had my revenge la... painting everyone back... haha

enjoy the pics of our hawaii theme party!!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home