Thoughts of My Life Journey

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Its Been 1 Year in US le...

Today is exactly one year since i reached US Arizona... hmm...

Its still as hot cuz Jun is summer.... still remember last year when i finally touched down from a 20hr plus of flight... my first reaction is... turn back and take the nx plane home! CUZ ITS BURNING HOT!!! hahaa

the sunset here takes an hr.... and the sky is still blue at 8pm!!!! pengz...

took this beautiful sunset with my hp.... not so clear... but... my house always got such good views until i think... i will not wan to see sunset u noe... hahaa





k la... one shot updated 4 blog entries beri tiring... so i shall blog more abt the differences and thoughts for my 1yr stay in US compared to Sg's life.....nx time...soon... heheee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home