Thoughts of My Life Journey

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Official Hi Bye 2009

I look forward for my own hi-bye nx yr. but somehow, this hi-bye in sep 09 upsets me abit...

reason being my bestest frd (ya, she came with me for the "qian li xun fu" but she is going back 6mths earlier than me) is going back to sg...

other than the unofficial hawaii hi-bye and a sinful dinner at Olive Gardens, its a tradition tat base will have an official on for the sep rotations...

My jm aka sanhua is going back!!! we had such "mo qi" tat before the hi-bye, we already told each other we r wearing black dress... hahaa.. wanted to wear my 9west black heels but i already shipped all of them with sanhua's shipment, so i got to wear them for interviews when i go back nx yr (before my shipment arrives)

before going to base for the "party", we took several pics at the place tat we had lived for erm.... 1yr plus....


Ming sao oso beri creative in the poses! hahaa


Jer was back in sg for some personal issues, else the whole mj khakis shd b in


this is taken at our clubhouse, where we held alot of bdae/baby celebrations, print our stuffs, get free drinks etc... hahaa


they said this is like a pageant, 1st and 2nd runner up kissing the champion.


ming sao, i not going back yet.. dun worry... u will get ur chance to kiss! haha


ya, we had a pool table in the clubhouse... but we use it for phototaking! :P


Ming sao designed this pose. haha.. so i follow suit..






I like this pic! like the Goong My Sassy Princess...


The 3 of us, fun and loving!


The legendary ah lian and ah hua!!! Awww....


The pics taken in base's party wasn't as much as those we took at lily's hi-bye in mar 09. cuz this time the celebration wasn't as High, food wasn't even comparable.... anyway, we had our fun personally......

haiz... time to say good byee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home